In these trying times of COVID-19 we are committed to keeping our clients safe and have taken a number of what we feel are necessary steps to ensure a clean environment for your visit. Here are just a few of the things we've done to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
• We comply with all Maine CDC guidelines for the industry we work in, and stay current with any updates to these requirements.
• Our staff undergo temperature checks at the outset of every day and should anyone not be feeling well not permitted in the office.
• Masks are required at all times for both staff and clients.
• Our treatment rooms have always been cleaned and sanitized, but additional time has been added between clients to allow for additional sanitization.
• HEPA air purifiers have been installed in every room to clean the air during treatments and between clients.
• The waiting area is no longer open and clients are asked to wait outside the office space until their appointment time.
• In accordance with Maine laws, no treatments are performed that require removal of the client's mask.